By popular demand, our Winter Dinner Dance has moved back to Martin Luther King Weekend! AND it’s a Saturday night! AND our Dinner Dance has a new location — Sequoia Woods Country Club in Arnold!
Social Hour from 5:30PM – 6:30PM in the Club Lounge. New this year: Hosted Bar with well drinks, table wine, and beer! Assorted Appetizers include cheese and crackers; vegetable spring rolls; and petit crab cakes.
Dinner at 6:30PM in the upstairs Ponderosa Room (NO elevator).
Music from 7:30PM – 11:00PM in the Club Lounge. Our DJs will be the popular Hwy 4 Sound Productions! Wear your dancing shoes and dance the night away!
Choice of one main dinner entree:
- Filet Mignon with green peppercorn and brandy sauce; roasted fingerling potatoes; fresh green beans
- Chicken Breast stuffed with brie and prosciutto, white wine cream sauce; mashed potatoes; fresh free beans
- Butter Lettuce Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Fresh Berry Mouse Dessert with Vanilla Flavored Whipped Cream Topping
- Bread and Butter
- Ice Water; Coffee and Tea Bar
Wine and alcoholic beverages available for purchase during dinner and dancing.
Print and send your completed reservation form along with your check payable to the Bear Valley Ski Club. All information is on the reservation form. Get your reservation form sent in as this fun event sometimes sells out!
Our Ski Club’s Annual Betty Ann Prescott Award will be announced and presented by Ethel Meyer.
Special thanks to our Social Chairperson Casey Valverde for organizing this fun event!