Save the dates of Saturday February 4 – Saturday February 11, 2017 — our Ski Club’s Annual Ski Trip for 2017 will be to Aspen, Colorado!
Aspen/Snowmass is made up of four separate ski resorts within 12 miles of each other: Aspen Mountain (aka Ajax), Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass. All together the four ski resorts offer over 5,000 acres of skiable terrain and over 300 marked trails — four incredible mountains on one lift ticket! The four resorts offer plenty of skiing for beginners and intermediates as well as for advanced and expert skiers and boarders. A free shuttle bus runs between Aspen and the four resorts. Skiers, boarders, cross-country and snowshoes — there’s something for everybody — and for non-skiers, too!
We will be staying at The Gant, a premier luxury condominium resort located near the base of Aspen Mountain and three blocks from the Silver Queen Gondola. The Gant is also located just blocks away from historic downtown Aspen, with a wide variety of shopping, dining, nightlife, and cultural attractions.
The ski package for this trip includes:
- Round-trip flight from San Francisco (SFO) to Denver on United Airlines
- Round trip bus transfers from Denver Airport to Aspen lodging
- Seven nights lodging in a two bedroom two bath condo (four people per unit)
- Hotel taxes
- Six day adult lift tickets included
- Complimentary one-hour welcome reception at The Gant
Our Ski Trips are booked through Snow Tours. Travel insurance is available from Snow Tours.